PQA is a leading healthcare quality organization and the nation’s top developer of consensus-based medication performance measures. The PQA Annual Meeting attracts over 500 healthcare executives and quality professionals from across PQA’s multi-stakeholder membership.
The three-day meeting features dozens of speakers and educational sessions addressing top issues and emerging trends in medication quality, measure development and implementation, care transformation and technology.
JOIN US ONLINE FOR THE 2020 ANNUAL MEETING
The 2020 PQA Annual Meeting is taking place entirely online. Our general and educational sessions and innovation theaters will be delivered to you in an engaging format over the meeting’s three days, May 13-15. Due to the COVID-19 crisis and government orders restricting meetings and travel, we will not hold our in-person meeting in Baltimore. We are disappointed we cannot gather face-to-face this spring, but we’re excited to provide you and your teams an online opportunity to learn, network and engage.
PQA’s collaborative approach to quality makes its meetings a preferred destination for quality improvement professionals. Come learn, network and engage fellow decision makers and influencers in our shared effort to advance healthcare quality.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Our meeting program will be delivered through a series of five webinar sessions between May 13-15
- We’re keeping sessions short (about 90 minutes each) to enhance your online meeting experience
- In addition to the live online sessions, registrants can access archived recordings of all sessions at any time after the meeting
- Learn from dozens of speakers across general and educational sessions
- Learn about new products and services from innovation theater previews and online exhibitors
- Engage in thoughtful discussions on how to optimize health by advancing the quality of medication use
- Participate in innovative online networking opportunities with key influencers from health plans, health systems, hospitals, government agencies, community pharmacy, life sciences, technology industries, and academia
- Earn continuing education credits
- Chief: Executive Officers, Medical Officers, Pharmacy Officers
- Directors of: Medicine, Pharmacy, Policy, Quality Management, Quality Operations, Quality Networks, Medication Therapy Management, Patient Safety & Pharmacy Operations
- Researchers of: Utilization Management, Compliance, Health Economics, Outcomes
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Academicians, Fellows, Residents & Students