Registration for the 2020 PQA Annual Meeting is open! PQA members and non-members are invited to attend this national online meeting to learn, network and engage in our shared effort to advance medication use quality.
Complete the registration form, using your PQA Member Portal login. (You can create a login if you don't have one.) Registrations are considered complete only after verification of registration rate and receipt of full payment.
The PQA Online Annual Meeting has no registration cost for PQA members. If you're not a PQA member, join today to get that exclusive member benefit.
|*Students must be enrolled in a degree program and should be taking at least 6 credit hours (undergraduate degree) or 3 credit hours (graduate degree) per semester or comparable credits in a quarter system.|
For questions about registration rates, please email registration@PQAalliance.org.
- Payment for registration fees are processed online through the secure payment processor Payscape.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment when applicable. To receive an invoice, please email registration@PQAalliance.org.
- Registrations are considered complete only after verification of registration rate and receipt of full payment.
Cancellations & Refunds
- To cancel your registration, please send a written notification to registration@PQAalliance.org on or before May 12, 2020.
- Refunds are issued to those who have notified PQA in writing by the cancellation date indicated above. Please allow 30 business days after cancellation for refund processing.